wtorek, 21 sierpnia 2012

Loneliness isn't the best adviser

Tell me how I have to live, maybe you've got the better ideas than me. Some people believe they know about me everything, so now is your turn, you can tell me. I promise I'll follow your advice.




Don't you know this strange feeling of happiness seeing through the tears ? 
I'm so glad that I met him but this happiness is hard. I pay the high price for right to tell I'm happy don't you see it or maybe you only see your wrong ? I don't know, I realise I know better what he feels than what you why? 'cause you don't wanna or just can't tell me about your emotions.
I repeat all the time but you probably don't wanna listen to me...
I'm too tired to understand the whole world, I feel muddle in my head.
Loneliness isn't the best adviser

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz