niedziela, 15 kwietnia 2012

Flashbacks....

I feel as a small girl even if I'm 20, study and have some job. Life makes me feel scared without you.
You were my prince from fairy tale- I remember the day in which I told you that. I know, I'll never find somebody like you,  so Adele lies in her song, it's impossible. You were the one who helped me changed shoes in front of the club and let me sleep in his bed, you were looking after me without any words from first while in which we met.
And today when 3 months has followed I still remember your words and way in which you were looking at me. I remember every single day which we spent together. You made me feel stronger, happier, proud about who I am and what I do. You made me believe that dreams come true... But where are you today? Do you play football match or you just lie in your bed, maybe you try to get rid of hangover after some party. 
But the thing which I'm sure you don't do is thinking about me, am I sure?

I wait for the day in which I will could take your hand once again. Maybe it will be stupid and I wait for it unnecessarily but it's almost all what I want. Of course, I want you back too.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz