niedziela, 25 marca 2012

if you can't.

if you can't understand, use dictionary just to notice what I feel.

sit and drink my favourite coffee with cold milk. It's like my every habit, every is stupid. Just see, I can't make you feel the same - you're a football player, one of the perfect, young, strong, crazy and who am I ? A little girl, a little bad girl or maybe really vulgar who likes drinking more then it behoves. I know, never perfect as you're, never beautiful enough, never seems to be the one for you and never your girl. Again yours. That's way I sit alone, stand alone and go alone. drinking this almost hot coffee I try to understand why we're so similar. I could tell what you feel now but what for ?
' Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there '






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz